Sorry for the lateness of this post! And it’s just bullet points. I need to stop being lazy with these posts now that the fall tv shows are starting again.
1 Peter 2:11-25
-We are called to be Priests.
-Priests minister to God and to His People.
-Even though we have the Holy Spirit, we still live in an evil world.
-We are at war with an evil spiritual world system it’s evil ruler & his spiritual army and our own sin nature.
-We are called to shine like stars in the dark, night, sky. Not to blend in with the background.
-God is calling us to live holy lives in the midst of secular chaos.
-Self Denial not Self Indulgence
1. Our employment ought to be driven by a desire to please and obey God.
2. Our conduct should be based on principles.
3. It’s not unchristian to suffer.
4. You can change jobs if you aren’t happy. You aren’t a slave to your job.
5. Don’t make your “individual rights” be what you’re know for.